The Osmos by Tilos is the next generation in minimalist water shoes. The unique ventilated neoprene on the upper provides UV and thermal protection without creating a clammy feel when things heat up. The tatex rubber sole is vented to allow water to flow through but keeps sand out for maximum comfort.
There is no midsole so you get a barefoot feel making the Osmos perfect for sports like surfing, paddle boarding, kiteboarding, wakeboarding, rafting, windsurfing, snorkeling, beach sports, kayaking, tide-pooling or other balance sports!. The tatex rubber also protects your feet on hot surfaces. Perfect for the hot days on the sand.
- HYPOALLERGENIC — All Tilos products are manufactured from 100 percent pure neoprene made from an exclusive formula called X-Foam, which is made from limestone (not petroleum) neoprene. This means it is completely petroleum-free and hypoallergenic for people with sensitive skin. This also makes X-Foam the only neoprene formula that complies with the very strict P.A.H. and REACH test requirements.
- NON-SLIP GRIP — Tatex outsole is temperature and tear resistant. Plus, it keeps you from slipping or falling. Wear these socks with confidence, in hot and cold or slippery environments.
- RELIABLE DURABILITY — Made for active use, this sock will protect your feet from hot sand or cold concrete. Glued and flatstitched seams maintain strength without irritating your feet, blisters or hotspots.
- SUPER STRETCHY — Top of the line 4-way stretch neoprene forms to your feet while smoothskin ankle cuffs creates a tight seal. The vented sole allows water to drain but the fine mesh on the sole keeps sand and rocks out. Mesh upper keeps your feet airy and cool in hot weather.
- VERSATILE — This sole provides a barefoot feel so the Osmos is great for surfing, paddle boarding, kiteboarding, wakeboarding, rafting, windsurfing, snorkeling, beach sports, kayaking, tide-pooling or other balance sports!