Maldives Master Liveaboard
January 8 - 18, 2020 Best of Southern Atolls 10 night charter - Male to Kooddoo
- $2830 for a Standard room - (1-8) (based on double occupancy)
- $2955 for a Superior room - (9-13) (base on double occupancy)
- $400 non-refundable deposit will reserve your space
- $434 due on January 2, 2019
- $1445 due on July 1, 2019
- Balance due on October 1, 2019
Maldives Liveaboard - Originally operating in the Red Sea before being completely refitted and moving to the Maldives in 2015. The boat has 13 well-designed cabins; with 3 double suites and 10 twin bed cabins she can comfortably welcome 26 divers aboard. With a choice of five lounges on board, there is plenty of space to relax for all guests.
Diving the Malidives - It is fair to say that diving in the Maldives has something for everyone, with a variety of kandus and thilas where sightings of reef sharks, manta and even whale sharks can be considered commonplace. Throw in the some of the best night diving, with hunting nurse sharks and huge rays at Mulaku Atoll, some of the most amazing corals in the Indian Ocean and impressive smaller creatures such as leaf fish and ghost pipefish and you have the perfect mix!
Sample Itinerary - Light breakfast followed by a briefing and Dive 1
Full breakfast, relaxation period, briefing and Dive 2
Snack, relaxation period, briefing and Dive 3
Embarkation: Hulemale (Male)
International Airport: Male Intl Aiport (MLE
Water Temp: 26-29°C / 79-84°F
- 10 night trip
- Airport transfers between airport and Maldives Master on the days of embarkation and disembarkation
- 3 to 4 dives a day depending on conditions.
- All meals
- Full board, including water, tea, coffee, juices, snacks between meals and after dives, fresh fruit
- Wifi (while boat is in range)
Package DOES NOT include:
- Round trip air from Las Vegas to Male Intl Airport (MLE)
- 15 liter tanks ($100 for trip/ pp)
- Nitrox ($100 for the trip/pp)
- Port, park and tax fees ($70)
- One way domestic flight: Approximately $250
- Alcoholic drinks
- Crew tips - They are unable to accept crew tips via credit card so this can be paid by cash only. All major currencies are accepted and appreciated
- Dive Insurance and Trip Cancellation Insurance
Visit https://www.masterliveaboards.com/maldives/ for more information.